1. Lipoic Acid ( same as Alpha Lipoic Acid) This compound acts as an antioxidant,
ALA has shown that it works in conjunction with vitamins C and E, to help improve their effectiveness in combating free radicals,
A collaborative study between Mayo Clinic and a medical center in Russia found that alpha lipoic acid (ALA) significantly and rapidly reduces the frequency and severity of symptoms of the most common kind of diabetic neuropathy. Symptoms decreased include burning and sharply cutting pain, prickling sensations and numbness
ALA can be found in foods such as meats and vegetables, especially spinach. It is easily absorbed into the bloodstream, and it can also cross the blood brain barrier. Two of the best natural sources of lipoic acid are yeast and liver,
Also helps the liver…
2. Aminocarnitine (L-carnitine amino acid ) great for the liver fat metabolism
the effects of -aminocarnitine (ACA), an inhibitor of mitochondrial ß-oxidation and ketone body formation, on the pancreatic enzyme composition were studied in rats. The characteristics and reversibility of the hepatic steatosis produced by ACA in fasted animals were also investigated. In fasted rats, ACA decreased the plasma levels of ß-hydroxybutyrate, glucose and insulin, but increased that of glucagon. Fasting for 3 days increased the pancreatic lipase content by 80%.
3. Beta Glucan
Beta glucan is considered an external immunomodulator. External immunomodulators are substances that have been shown to modify the immune systems response to a threat upon it. It is an all-natural, food source derived dietary supplement. It modulates and potentiates the macrophage (white blood cells), keeping them in a highly prepared state for any threat our immune system may encounter. With this balancing effect, all subsequent immune responses improve. When your immune system is in this highly prepared state, the invading organisms do not have the time to build up force and strength before the immune system attacks, destroys and/or weakens the invader.
4. Serra Peptase -- powerful enzyme used for anti-inflammation
I would, however, put some money towards an enzyme called serra peptase. It is a great all round enzyme, is a natural anti inflammatory, and possibly most important, it does a number on c reactive protein (1 known cause of heart disease), which does a number on the body when left unchecked. Serra peptase, coupled with Salmon oil, works wonders on the body. It also aids in recovery.
5. Mexican Yam extract -- Progesterone Well folks, guess what the research shows??? Estradiol turns on the cancer gene bc12 and progesterone turns on the anti-cancer gene p53!!! Breast cancer cells do not multiply when women are on progesterone. I know believe that nearly all men should seriously consider natural progesterone replacement sometime in their 40s, or even earlier if they have a family history of prostate cancer. There is also a reasonable likelihood that this will decrease male balding. So, all the men who wish to retain what is left of their hair, I would start this immediately.
Progesterone Cream Can Help Prostate Cancer
6. Quercitin -- Quercetin is a phytochemical that is part of the coloring found in the skins of apples and red onions. It has been isolated and is sold as a dietary supplement.
In the Body: Quercetin is a powerful antioxidant. It is also a natural anti-histamine, and anti-inflammatory. Research shows that quercetin may help to prevent cancer, especially prostate cancer. Quercetin's anti-histamine action may help to relieve allergic symptoms and asthma symptoms. The anti-inflammatory properties may help to reduce pain from disorders such as arthritis. Men who are concerned about prostate problems would also benefit from quercetin. Quercetin may also help reduce symptoms like fatigue, depression and anxiety. o get more quercetin, you can increase your intake of apples and red onions, which will improve your diet. If you need more therapeutic impact, quercetin is available in health food
7. Eggplant extract -- fat blocker questionable…
8. Indium Researchers have identified over 40 health problems which the evidence indicates are really a deficiency of the natural trace element Indium.Studies have shown that Indium helps improve the absorption of essential trace elements - such as copper, manganese, chromium, copper and zinc - in the body. It also raises average mineral uptake between 60% to 694%.Indium’s most important function is normalization of the hypothalamus and pituitary gland, releasing a cascade of over 30 beneficial hormones.Anecdotal reports of benefits include elimination of addictions and normalization of body fat. Indium can also reduce intra-ocular pressure (IOP) in glaucoma.A study on mice showed 42% less cancer and malignant tumors with Indium supplementation. Indium is anti-carcinogenic.Indium helps replenish hormone levels that naturally start to fall with age. Indium can improve short-term memory. People with symptoms of fatigue or low energy can take Indium to help improve energy levels and to deal with stress more effectively.
9. Melatonin – stimulates growth hormone… which burns fat